Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Friends Before and Now

"BARKADAS"

Friendship is a special kind of love. It is more than endless and more than true. No matter how busy they are, expect your friends to keep in touch with you because true friends continues to grow even over the longest distance. They will remain your friend forever even in million miles away, they will never forget you. Because time and distance are not important between friendships. Cuz they assure you that you are always in their brain down to their heart.
And here are some of my friends. It's L0velyn and Marlie Joy. Marlie Joy is my high school friend. She is kind, good friend, responsible, silent, and simple. We enjoy our high life together. And even though that we are not so close but still we treat each other like sisters. I have so many friends in high school and I miss them so much. But they will always be apart of my heart and my life.
In my college life, I meet many friends. But few of them I choose to be with and treat like sisters. They are Almary, Gemma, Razel, Lovelyn, Michelle Kenet and Liza Marie. They are nice friends and were always there for each other. But they are also naughty, noisy, and wild. We laugh in non-sense things and were like crazy when were together. So I wanna say that I'm so happy that I meet you. Thanks for everything you've done for me. And I'm sorry for the bad things that I done to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. nice!!!an article that I've read has a real understanding about friends.....I like it really......good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete