Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Terrible ONDOY

Typhoon Ondoy
A very shocking Saturday woke up to the people of Metro Manila and other areas of Luzon.
When typhoon Ondoy strike their places. Ondoy creates a very terrible flashflood and landslide that makes the people suffered that day. It also destroyed the millions or billions of properties and the lives of the people living there that suddenly die because of this typhoon.
My bestfriend is living in Marikina. When this incident happen I called her. She told me about their situation. She said that it is so hard to them because there is no clean water, no food to eat, no electricity and most of all the floods is inside of their house. But she told me that they can survive and they need to survive. Now she's ok and she texted me that typhoon Ondoy is unforgettable experience to her.
And now, as a concern citizen of this country I'am calling your ATTENTION TO PLEASE HELP
IF YOU CAN....
By: Jama

No comments:

Post a Comment